- Information regarding compliance with Article 10 of the LSSICE. Owner of the web: PYDCOM S.L., ANTONIO MACHADO, 15 BARCELONA
- Personal data obtained through the website are exclusively destined to carry out the requested services. Your data will be kept in files property of PYDCOM S.L. and stored for thelegally necessary time. You dispose of the right to access, rectification, cancellation and objection by sending a letter to our address or an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Intellectual property rights and responsibility regarding contents
– It is forbidden to use any of the contents of the website, specifically the texts, design and logos and font codes, without the specific authorization of their owners. Any unauthorized use will be duly persecuted by the legitimate owners.
– The owner of the website is exempt from any responsibility for the contents accessed to by links contained in the website, according to Article 17 of the LSSICE.
- Applicable legislation and competent jurisdiction
The present conditions of use remain subject to Spanish law; for any conflict derived from the interpretation of the said conditions, the parts accept the jurisdiction of the tribunals of the city of Barcelona.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.